A trading opportunity for you?
Will Just Group continue falling, or will it recover to 110p March highs?
- Just Group shares -28% since early March; – 16% today.
- Insurance broker announced a 10% capital rights issue
- Now trades 82p (at time of writing).
- Shares -25.2% from 2019 highs; +4.7% from 2019 lows; -9.2% year-to-date.
- Can the stock recover to recent highs?
- Source: Dow Jones, Bloomberg, FT, Company News, AlphaTerminal
Trading Just Group – An Example
Let’s say you feel that the stock is a bargain and you think could bounce back towards 110p. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Just Group using a CFD, at the current price of 82p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Just Group recovers back to 110p March highs (+34.1%). Your profit would be £3410, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 8% from the current price. Just Group falls 8% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £800.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.