John Wood PLC (WG.L) 03-12-19
John Wood PLC (WG.L) has dropped from highs of 371.8p. Will it continue, or could you pick up a bargain?
- Now trading at 327.6p (at time of writing). A return to period highs would mean a rise of 13%.
- This shares are amongst the most significant fallers in the period.
- Markets constantly over-react to adverse news. Traders should consider whether the fall is reasonable, or is this another over-reaction?
- Bargain hunters should be mindful of the underlying fundamentals.
- Shares -49% from 12-month highs; +0% from 12 month lows.
- Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires