InterContinental Hotels Group PLC (IHG.L) 15-10-19 A trading opportunity for you?
Shares in InterContinental Hotels Group PLC (IHG.L) have dropped from recent highs of 5738p. Are further falls imminent, or will investors benefit from this low price?
- A return to previous highs would represent a rise of 21%. Now trading at 4722.5p (at time of writing).
- This stock is one of the most significant fallers in the period.
- Is the fall justified? Is a bounce due?
- The market has been known to over-react to negative news. Traders may wish to consider whether the fall is reasonable, or is the recent fall an over-reaction?
- Contrarian traders should be mindful of fundamentals and events, which can influence price. Check our website for updates.
- Shares -17% from 12-month highs; +13% from 12 month lows.
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal