Greggs (GRG.L) 01-05-2020
Shares in Greggs (GRG.L) have fallen notably from yesterday’s close of 1850p. Will the trend prevail, or is this an opportunity for you to pick up a bargain?
- Currently at 1730p (at time of writing). A move up to yesterday’s close would represent a rise of +7%.
- These share are amongst the biggest fallers today
- Is the move unfinished, or are we about to see a bounce?
- The market has been known to over-react to bad news. Investors should consider whether these falls are justified, or is this an over-reaction?
- Shares -32.5% from 12-month highs; +34% from 12 month lows.
1 May: Greggs has changed its mind about reopening 20 shops next week, fearing crowds of customers could gather
1 May: Peel Hunt have Downgraded Greggs (GRG.L) to Sell from Reduce with a traget price of 1500p.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires