Galliford Try (GFRD.L) 07-01-20
Galliford Try (GFRD.L) shares have fallen significantly from the most recent highs of 886p. Will it continue, or is this an opportunity to pick some up?
- A return to previous highs would represent a rise of 481%. Now at 152.45p (at time of writing).
- This is one of the biggest fallers of late.
- Traders should consider whether it is down for good reason, or is this another over-reaction?
- Bargain hunters should be mindful of fundamentals and events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -82% from 12-month highs; +-4% from 12 month lows.
03 Jan: Galliford Try, the construction company, has completed the disposal of its Linden Homes and Partnerships & Regeneration divisions.
23 Dec: Galliford Try and Balfour Beatty announced that they are close to finalising negotiations to settle over the delayed Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route road construction project.
05 Dec: Liberum Capital reiterates its buy rating on Galliford Try (GFRD) and increased the target price to 880p (from 830p).
19 Nov: Graham Prothero, CEO, has transferred in 5,499 shares in the firm on the 19th November 2019. This Director currently has 88,081 shares.
19 Nov: Graham Prothero, CEO, sold 2,585 shares in the firm on the 19th November 2019 at a price of 703p. This Director currently has 85,496 shares.
24 Sep: Graham Prothero, CEO, has transferred in 4,943 shares in the firm on the 24th September 2019. This Director currently has 84,694 shares.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires