A trading opportunity for you?
Will Fresnillo continue falling, or will it recover to 910p? (8%)
- Fresnillo is down 18.14% since its February highs.
- Price at 843p (at time of writing).
- Can the stock recover 8% to 910p?
- Shares -18.14% from 2019 highs, +15.32% from 2019 lows; flat year-to-date.
- Source: Dow Jones, Bloomberg, FT, Company News, AlphaTerminal
Trading Fresnillo – An Example
Let’s say you feel that the stock is a bargain and you think could bounce back towards 910p. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Fresnillo using a CFD, at the current price of 843p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Fresnillo recovers back to 910p (+8%). Your profit would be £800, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. Fresnillo rises 5% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.