Cineworld Group plc (CINE.L) 10-10-19 A trading opportunity for you?
Cineworld Group plc (CINE.L) has dropped from highs of 321.0p. Will it continue, or could you pick up a bargain?
- Now trading at 213.62p (at time of writing). A return to period highs would mean a rise of 50%.
- This shares are amongst the most significant fallers in the period.
- Markets constantly over-react to adverse news. Traders should consider whether the fall is reasonable, or is this another over-reaction?
- Bargain hunters should be mindful of the underlying fundamentals.
- Shares -33% from 12-month highs; +0% from 12 month lows.
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal