Britvic (BVIC.L) 06-11-19
Shares in Britvic (BVIC.L) have fallen dramatically from recent highs of 1068p. Will it continue, or is this an opportunity to pick up a bargain?
- This stock is one of the more significant fallers in the period.
- Bargain hunters should be mindful of fundamentals and events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Is the trend your friend, or is a bounce imminent?
- The market often over-reacts to bad news. Traders should consider whether it is down for good reason, or is this another over-reaction?
- Now trading at 958p (at time of writing). A return to previous highs would represent a rise of 11%.
- Shares -10% from 12-month highs; +22% from 12 month lows.
01 Nov: Liberum Capital has downgraded its rating on Britvic (BVIC) to hold (from buy) and reduced the target price to 1000p (from 1050p).
18 Oct: JP Morgan Cazenove has downgraded its rating on Britvic (BVIC) to neutral (from overweight) and increased the target price to 1065p (from 985p).
11 Oct: Deutsche Bank reiterates its buy rating on Britvic (BVIC) and increased the target price to 1100p (from 1050p).
24 Sep: Liberum Capital today initiates coverage of Britvic (BVIC) with a buy rating and target price of 1050p.
13 Sep: Jefferies International has upgraded its rating on Britvic (BVIC) to buy (from hold) and increased the target price to 1000p (from 880p).
19 Aug: Simon Litherland, CEO, bought 17 shares in the firm on the 16th August 2019 at a price of 850.00p. This Director currently has 230,904 shares.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires