Auto Trader Group plc (AUTO.L) 04-10-19 A trading opportunity for you?
Shares in Auto Trader Group plc (AUTO.L) have fallen dramatically from recent highs of 606p. Will it continue, or is this an opportunity to pick up a bargain?
- Now trading at 489.1p (at time of writing). A return to previous highs would represent a rise of 23%.
- This stock is one of the most significant fallers in the period.
- Is the trend your friend, or is a bounce imminent?
- The market often over-reacts to bad news. Traders should consider whether it is down for good reason, or is this another over-reaction?
- Bargain hunters should be mindful of fundamentals and events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -19% from 12-month highs; +25% from 12 month lows.- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal