Associated British Foods plc (ABF.L) 10-10-19 A trading opportunity for you?
Shares in Associated British Foods plc (ABF.L) have fallen notably from recent highs of 2575.0p. Will the trend prevail, or is this an opportunity for you to pick up a bargain?
- Currently at 2087.0p (at time of writing). A move up to highs would represent a rise of 23%.
- These share are amongst the biggest fallers in the period.
- Is the move unfinished, or are we about to see a bounce?
- The market has been known to over-react to bad news. Investors should consider whether these falls are justified, or is this an over-reaction?
- Shares -20% from 12-month highs; +2% from 12 month lows.
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal