AA (AA.L) 07-11-19
AA (AA.L) has dropped from highs of 69p. Will it continue, or could you pick up a bargain?
- Now trading at 44.77p (at time of writing). A return to period highs would mean a rise of 54%.
- These shares are amongst the most significant fallers in the period.
- Markets constantly over-react to adverse news. Traders should consider whether the fall is reasonable, or is this another over-reaction?
- Bargain hunters should be mindful of the underlying fundamentals.
- Shares -58% from 12-month highs; +3% from 12 month lows.
26 Sep: The AA said it is entering into a partnership with Uber to provide roadside and Service Maintenance and Repair (SMR). This will mean that Uber drivers in UK cities will benefit from the AA’s roadside assistance.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires