Tritax Big Box
A range trading opportunity for you?
Will Tritax Big Box break support, or will it rise back to 157p?
- Rising range since December, bounced off floor
- Now trades 148p (at time of writing)
- Will the pattern repeat itself, testing previous highs of 157p?
- Shares -3.4% from 2019 highs; +13.8% from 2019 lows; +12.8% year-to-date.
- Strong demand for warehousing and storage
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading Tritax Big Box – An Example
Let’s say you like the range, you think it’s heading back towards 157p again. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Tritax Big Box using a CFD, at the current price of 148p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Tritax Big Box rises to 157p (+6%). Your profit would be £600, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 2% from the current price. Tritax Big Box falls 2% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £200.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.