The Go-Ahead Group (GOG.L) 12-12-19
Will The Go-Ahead Group (GOG.L) shares break support, or will it continue within the current range and return to highs of 2194p? (+10%)
- Currently trading near the 1969p support at 2036p (at time of writing). Has started to move up again.
- The range has proven robust to date. Will the pattern repeat?
- The price has traded within this range for some time. However, traders should be mindful of stop-loss placement.
- Will the price continue in this range, bouncing once again to recent highs of 2194p? (+10%).
- Technical traders should be mindful of news and developments. Check our website and the press for updates.
- Shares -10% from 12-month highs; +37% from 12 month lows.
05 Dec: HSBC has upgraded its rating on Go-Ahead Group (The) (GOG) to buy (from hold).
03 Dec: Canaccord Genuity has downgraded its rating on Go-Ahead Group (The) (GOG) to hold (from buy).
28 Nov: Go-Ahead Group posted lower regional bus passenger volumes and revenue growth on the year. It has reduced expectations for its new bus operation in Manchester.
07 Nov: Peel Hunt today initiates coverage of Go-Ahead Group (The) (GOG) with a buy rating and target price of 2450p.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires