The Go-Ahead (GOG.L) 23-01-20
Will The Go-Ahead (GOG.L) shares break out of the range or continue to highs of 2208p? (+11%)
- Currently at 2022p, trading around the 2010p support (at time of writing).
- The range has been reliable to date. Will it continue?
- Will the price bouncing once again to the top of the range at 2208p? (+11%).
- Traders should be mindful of breaking news. Check Accendo’s website and the press for updates.
- Shares -11% from 12-month highs; +13% from 12 month lows.
05 Dec: HSBC has upgraded its rating on Go-Ahead Group (The) (GOG) to buy (from hold).
03 Dec: Canaccord Genuity has downgraded its rating on Go-Ahead Group (The) (GOG) to hold (from buy).
28 Nov: Go-Ahead Group posted lower regional bus passenger numbers, hitting revenue performance. The group also reduced expectations for its new bus offering in Manchester.
07 Nov: Peel Hunt today initiates coverage of Go-Ahead Group (The) (GOG) with a buy rating and target price of 2450p.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires