The Go-Ahead (GOG.L) 07-11-19
Will The Go-Ahead (GOG.L) break range support, or will it repeat and retest highs of 2194p? (+9%)
- Trading at 2014.85p (at time of writing).
- The range has proven robust to date. Should traders anticipate a repeat?
- Will the price continue in this range, recovering yet again to the upper end of the range at 2194p? (+9%).
- Technical traders should be mindful of news and developments. Check our website and the press for updates.
- Shares -9% from 12-month highs; +36% from 12 month lows.
08:10: Peel Hunt today initiates coverage of Go-Ahead Group (The) (GOG) with a buy rating and target price of 2450p.
05 Sep: Go-Ahead, the transport company, announced that full year profit had fallen by a third, although it saw marginally better-than-expected numbers in the bus and rail division.
07 Aug: Go-Ahead, the transport company, announced that the competition for the next Southeastern franchise had been terminated by the Department for Transport. The current Southeastern franchise has been extended until April 2020.
30 Jul: HSBC reiterates its hold rating on Go-Ahead Group (The) (GOG) and increased the target price to 2100p (from 2010p).
27 Jun: Go-Ahead group has appointed Clare Hollingsworth as non-executive Chairman, effective from 1st August this year.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires