Templeton Emerging Markets Investment Trust (TEM.L) 06-03-20
Will Templeton Emerging Markets Investment Trust (TEM.L) shares break out of the range or continue to highs of 868p? (+12%)
- Currently at 765.15p, trading around the 765p support (at time of writing).
- The range has been reliable to date. Will it continue?
- Will the price bouncing once again to teh top of teh range at 868p? (+12%).
- Traders should be mindful of breaking news. Check Accendo’s website and the press for updates.
- Shares -12% from 12-month highs; +4% from 12 month lows.
25 Nov: Templeton Emerging Markets Investment Trust announced a good performance within the first half of the year, with returns exceeding the benchmark.
05 Jun: Templeton Emerging Markets Investment Trust announced a good performance for the year, beating its benchmark. The company realised an NAV total return of 1.8% for the year to the end of March.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires