Reckitt Benckiser (RB.L) 14-11-19
Will Reckitt Benckiser (RB.L) shares break support, or will it continue within the current range and return to highs of 6583p? (+12%)
- Currently trading around the 5863p support at 5870p (at time of writing).
- The range has proven robust to date. Will the pattern repeat?
- The price has traded within this range for some time. However, traders should be mindful of stop-loss placement.
- Will the price continue in this range, bouncing once again to recent highs of 6583p? (+12%).
- Technical traders should be mindful of news and developments. Check our website and the press for updates.
- Shares -12% from 12-month highs; +5% from 12 month lows.
30 Jul: Reckitt Benckiser, the household goods company, amended its full year revenue target to 2-3% after a slower than expected first half. The company said it had been adversely affected by lower demand for its infant formula in the Chinese and US markets.
27 Jul: UK shares opened up 0.2% on Friday, buoyed by good trading updates from Reckitt Benckiser and BT.
19 Sep: Reckitt Benckiser today announced the retirement of Adrian Bellamy as non-executive Chairman, effective from the 2018 AGM.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires