Reckitt Benckiser A trading opportunity for you?
Will Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC break out above the top end of the range at 6400p, or will it head back to the low of the range at 5900p? (-7.7%)
- Could this be an attractive range for short sellers?
- 5900-6450 trading range since May this year
- Trading at 6384p (at time of writing)
- Is this an opportunity for range traders? Will the pattern repeat, heading back to the bottom of the trading range? (-7.7%)
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal