A trading opportunity for you?
Will Persimmon break support, or will it rise again to 2470p (+10%)
- 2170-2300 range; up-channel since January; Now 2200p (at time of writing)
- Will the pattern repeat itself, rising back to 2300p?
- 11th April. Brexit gloom hanging over the property market showed no signs of letting up in march, real estate agents in London / south east are expecting house prices to drop further for another year.
- Shares at -11% from 2019 highs; +4% from 2019 lows; -17% year-to-date.
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading Persimmon – An Example
Let’s say you like the Persimmon support, you think it’s heading back up to 2470p. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Persimmon using a CFD, at the current price of 2470p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Persimmon rises back to 2470p (+10%). Your profit would be £1000, from your initial investment of £2000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. Persimmon falls 5% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.