Ocado (OCDO.L) 14-02-20
Will Ocado (OCDO.L) shares break support, or will it continue within the current range and return to highs of 1339p? (+18%)
- Currently trading around the 1143p support at 1166.5p (at time of writing).
- The range has proven robust to date. Will the pattern repeat?
- The price has traded within this range for some time. However, traders should be mindful of stop-loss placement.
- Will the price continue in this range, bouncing once again to recent highs of 1339p? (+18%).
- Technical traders should be mindful of news and developments. Check our website and the press for updates.
- Shares -18% from 12-month highs; +31% from 12 month lows.
11 Feb: Ocado, the online grocery delivery company, posted a larger loss for the year, due primarily to costs incurred from warehouse fires and expenditure on robotic logistics.
10 Feb: JP Morgan Cazenove reiterates its underweight rating on Ocado Group Plc (OCDO) and increased the target price to 1090p (from 1050p).
31 Jan: Goldman Sachs reiterates its neutral rating on Ocado Group Plc (OCDO) and increased the target price to 1250p (from 1220p).
23 Jan: Berenberg has upgraded its rating on Ocado Group Plc (OCDO) to buy (from buy).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires