A range trading opportunity for you?
Will Land Securities break support, or will it rise again back to 937p?
- 896-937 range since mid-March; Now 896p (at time of writing)
- Will the pattern repeat itself, rising back to 937p?
- Shares -4.7% from 2019 highs; +14.3% from 2019 lows; +11.4% year-to-date.
- Shares range-bound amid Brexit uncertainty
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading Land Securities – An Example
Let’s say you like the range, you think it’s heading back up towards 937p again. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Land Securities using a CFD, at the current price of 896p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Land Securities recovers back to 937p (+4.5%). Your profit would be £450, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 2% from the current price. Land Securities falls 2% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £200.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.