James Fisher and Sons plc (FSJ.L) 03-10-19 A trading opportunity for you?
James Fisher and Sons plc (FSJ.L): currently trading within a range. Will support be broken, or will the range prevail and send the price back to highs of 2150p? (+11%)
- Now trading around the 1980p support at 2000.0p (at time of writing).
- Will the range continue? It has proven reliable recently.
- The top end of this range has been 2150p? (+11%).
- Technical traders might seek to place stop losses outside of this range, in case of breakout.
- Shares -11% from 12-month highs; +25% from 12 month lows.
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal