Hays (HAS.L) 28-10-19
Hays (HAS.L): will resistance fail, or will the price continue within the current range and return to 147p?(-7%)
- Now close to the 160p resistance. The current price is 158.6p (at time of writing).
- The range has been reliable. Will the pattern repeat itself?
- The price has tested this level in the recent past. Be mindful of stop-loss placement in case the range fails.
- This could be appealing to short-sellers
- Will the shares continue to trade in this range, declining again to lows at 147p? (-7%).
- Shares -4% from 12-month highs; +16% from 12 month lows.
15 Oct: Liberum Capital reiterates its buy rating on Hays (HAS) and reduced the target price to 160p (from 185p).
15 Oct: Hays, the recruitment company, announced that net fees grew 1% in the latest quarter, due to challenging economic conditions.
13 Sep: Alistair Cox, CEO, has transferred in 697,734 shares in the firm on the 12th September 2019. This Director currently has 4,721,711 shares.
13 Sep: Alistair Cox, CEO, sold 513,248 shares in the firm on the 12th September 2019 at a price of 148.64p. This Director currently has 4,208,463 shares.
09 Sep: Alistair Cox, CEO, has transferred in 189,574 shares in the firm on the 9th September 2019. This Director currently has 4,113,101 shares.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires