GlaxoSmithKline (GSK.L) 23-10-19
Will GlaxoSmithKline (GSK.L) break range support, or will it repeat and retest highs of 1745p? (+4%)
- Trading at 1670.4p (at time of writing).
- The range has proven robust to date. Should traders anticipate a repeat?
- Will the price continue in this range, recovering yet again to the upper end of the range at 1745p? (+4%).
- Technical traders should be mindful of news and developments. Check our website and the press for updates.
- Shares -4% from 12-month highs; +17% from 12 month lows.
15 Oct: Emma Walmsley, CEO, bought 1,470 shares in the firm on the 11th October 2019 at a price of 1660.32p. This Director currently has 688,145 shares.
02 Sep: Deutsche Bank reiterates its hold rating on GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and increased the target price to 1645p (from 1620p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires