Aggreko (AGK.L) 14-11-19
Aggreko (AGK.L): Currently in a trading range, will it continue within the current range and return to highs of 855p? (+7%)
- Currently trading around the 780p support at 794.4p (at time of writing).
- The range has been reliable up to now. Will it continue?
- Will the price continue in this range, returning to recent highs of 855p? (+7%).
- Technical traders should be mindful of news and developments.
- Shares -7% from 12-month highs; +14% from 12 month lows.
12 Nov: Aggreko announced that revenues declined 8% in the nine months trading period to September. Softer trading in its power solutions utility business unit adversely affected performance.
05 Nov: Credit Suisse has upgraded its rating on Aggreko (AGK) to outperform (from neutral) and increased the target price to 905p (from 750p).
04 Oct: Berenberg reiterates its sell rating on Aggreko (AGK) and reduced the target price to 600p (from 770p).
03 Oct: Peter Kennerley, Executive Director, bought 41 shares in the firm on the 1st October 2019 at a price of 829.80p. This Director currently has 14,114 shares.
06 Aug: Barclays Capital reiterates its equal weight rating on Aggreko (AGK) and increased the target price to 820p (from 760p).
30 Jul: Aggrekoannounced a small boost in profits, despite a revenue decline due to poorer performance in its power solutions utility business unit.
10 Jul: UBS reiterates its sell rating on Aggreko (AGK) and increased the target price to 640p (from 610p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires