Aggreko (AGK.L) 07-02-20
Will shares break support, or will Aggreko (AGK.L) continue within the current range and return to teh range highs at 854p? (+11%)
- Currently trading around the 774p support at 771p (at time of writing).
- The range has proven robust to date. Will the pattern repeat?
- The price has traded within this range for some time. However, traders should be mindful of stop-loss placement.
- Will the price continue in this range, bouncing once again to recent highs of 854p? (+11%).
- Shares -11% from 12-month highs; +9% from 12 month lows.
27 Jan: Berenberg reiterates its sell rating on Aggreko (AGK) and increased the target price to 650p (from 600p).
08 Jan: UBS reiterates its sell rating on Aggreko (AGK) and increased the target price to 700p (from 640p).
25 Nov: RBC Capital Markets reiterates its outperform rating on Aggreko (AGK) and reduced the target price to 960p (from 1000p).
05 Nov: Credit Suisse has upgraded its rating on Aggreko (AGK) to outperform (from neutral) and increased the target price to 905p (from 750p).
04 Oct: Berenberg reiterates its sell rating on Aggreko (AGK) and reduced the target price to 600p (from 770p).
03 Oct: Peter Kennerley, Executive Director, bought 41 shares within the firm on the 1st October 2019 at a price of 829.80p. This Director currently has 14,114 shares.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires