Time to get involved?
Polymetal reported a mineral reserves update
- Polymetal reported 2018 ore reserves +15% (gold 93%), mineral resources +44%,
- Average ore grade unchanged, mineral grade +8%.
- Evaluating possible exploration JVs with junior explorers in 2019
- Shares trade 848p (at time of writing)
- Shares -5.7% from 2019 highs; +4.8% from 2019 lows; +3.3% year-to-date
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading Polymetal – An Example
Let’s say you think that Polymetal is likely to rise as a result of this news. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Polymetal using a CFD, at the current price of 848p. To do this, you need £2,000.
For the purpose of this example, let’s assume the Polymetal shares price rises by 10% following the news. Your profit would be £1,000, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. Polymetal shares fall back 5% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.