Time to get involved?
KAZ Minerals reported Q3 copper production +6.7%
- The chart shows KAZ Minerals share price movements since July.
- Recent share price range: Sept lows 421p; Sept highs 594p.
- The current share price is 490p (at time of writing).
- Shares -59.5% from 2018 highs; +6% from 2018 lows; -45% year-to-date
- KAZ Minerals reported today Q3 copper production +6.7% QoQ, gold +13.3%
- On-track to achieve FY copper production targets.
- Full-year gold output is now expected at the top of the previously expected range.
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires
Trading KAZ Minerals – An Example
Let’s say you think that KAZ Minerals share price is likely to rise as a result of this news. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of KAZ Minerals using a CFD, at the current price of 490p. To do this, you need £2,000.
For the purpose of this example, let’s assume the KAZ Minerals share price rises by 10% following the news. Your profit would be £1000, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 4% from the current price. KAZ Minerals shares fall back 4% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £400
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.