GVC Holdings PLC (GVC.L) 09-01-20
Will shares in GVC Holdings PLC (GVC.L) continue to rally, setting new recent highs?
- Now trading at 930.32p (at time of writing), the share price performance has been very strong.
- Will it come to an end, or is this trend your friend?
- Could this be the ideal opportunity for momentum traders?
- Whilst momentum has been strong, traders should remember that past performance is not necessarily an indication of the future.
- Technical traders should be mindful of new events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -0% from 12-month highs; +83% from 12 month lows.
04 Nov: GVS, the sports-betting and gaming company, announced that Barry Gibson would replace Lee Feldman as chairman. Feldman would leave his role on 27 February, having been chairman for 11 years.
29 Oct: Barclays Capital reiterates its overweight rating on GVC Holdings Plc (GVC) and increased the target price to 1050p (from 913p).
28 Oct: HSBC reiterates its buy rating on GVC Holdings Plc (GVC) and increased the target price to 1070p (from 910p).
28 Oct: RBC Capital Markets today initiates coverage of GVC Holdings Plc (GVC) with a outperform rating and target price of 1060p.
11 Oct: JP Morgan Cazenove today initiates coverage of GVC Holdings Plc (GVC) with a overweight rating and target price of 1040p.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires