Associated British Foods (ABF.L) 08-01-20
Will shares in Associated British Foods (ABF.L) continue to rally, setting new recent highs?
- Now trading at 2670p (at time of writing), the share price performance has been very strong.
- Will it come to an end, or is this trend your friend?
- Could this be the ideal opportunity for momentum traders?
- Whilst momentum has been strong, traders should remember that past performance is not necessarily an indication of the future.
- Technical traders should be mindful of new events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -0% from 12-month highs; +26% from 12 month lows.
06 Dec: Associated British Foods announced that it expected its sugar business to benefit ‘materially’ from higher EU sugar prices.
27 Nov: George Weston, CEO, has transferred in 67,080 shares in the firm on the 25th November 2019. This Director currently has 4,202,929 shares.
27 Nov: George Weston, CEO, sold 31,623 shares in the firm on the 26th November 2019 at a price of 2536.21p. This Director currently has 4,171,306 shares.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires