This report is not a personal recommendation and does not take into account your personal circumstances or appetite for risk.
Accendo Press Quotes – Week Ending 3 August 2018
« Back to Category
Thursday, 2 August
- “Trouble with Trent 1000 series engines that power Boeing’s Dreamliners continued to be a yoke around the engine maker’s neck, but with the cash costs of the resulting engine maintenance issues in-line with previous guidance, traders are happy to look to the future rather than dwell on the past,” said Artjom Hatsaturjants, research analyst at Accendo Markets.
- https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-stocks/UK Index -slides-to-one-month-low-rolls-royce-powers-ahead-idUKKBN1KN151
Wednesday, 1 August
- “The quarter’s performance is explained almost entirely by glorious weather, which the company is certain will have brought forward many August purchases,” said Mike van Dulken, head of research at Accendo Markets, commented, as quoted by Proactive Investors, adding that this implied that the third quarter “could see another sequential slowing of growth into the key Autumn/Winter season”.
Tuesday, 31 July
- The sharp drop in share price is down to an unchanged profit outlook, according to Artjom Hatsaturjants, research analyst at Accendo Markets. “Just Eat management was confident enough to raise full year revenue guidance, but left the profit outlook unchanged, suggesting lower margins for the year and leaving investors with a sour taste in the mouth,” he explained.
Monday, 30 July
- Mike van Dulken, head of research at Accendo Markets, said the bad news could spill over to the housebuilding sector. ‘Might the housebuilders face pricing pressure? Ibstock was already forecasting price rises due to energy costs. Might they need to go even higher, squeezing housebuilder margins further? Or will it have to take the hit to ensure long-term agreements?’
- http://citywire.co.uk/investment-trust-insider/news/trusts-hit-but-UK Index -clings-on-as-tech-sell-off-reignites/a1142454
This research is produced by Accendo Markets Limited. Research produced and disseminated by Accendo Markets is classified as non-independent research, and is therefore a marketing communication. This investment research has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote its independence and it is not subject to the prohibition on dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research. This research does not constitute a personal recommendation or offer to enter into a transaction or an investment, and is produced and distributed for information purposes only.
Accendo Markets considers opinions and information contained within the research to be valid when published, and gives no warranty as to the investments referred to in this material. The income from the investments referred to may go down as well as up, and investors may realise losses on investments. The past performance of a particular investment is not necessarily a guide to its future performance.
Prepared by Michael van Dulken, Head of Research