This report is not a personal recommendation and does not take into account your personal circumstances or appetite for risk.
Accendo Press Quotes – Week Ending 29 June 2018
« Back to Category
Friday, 29 June
- However, Artjom Hatsaturjants, analyst at Accendo Markets, was more upbeat, saying: “We wonder if the share price movement might be an overreaction to the damning headline that screams ‘revenue warning’, while the actual result could have a positive spin in the long run in terms of better profitability.”
Thursday, 28 June
- Greene King also said it expected cost inflation of around £45m-£50m in 2018-19. “With management only targeting cost savings of £30-35m this won’t be enough to overcome said inflation, unlike last year. Not good for margins, said Mike van Dulken, head of research at Accendo Markets.
Wednesday, 27 June
- Artjom Hatsaturjants, research analyst at Accendo Markets, said the announcement was “unwelcome”.
Tuesday, 26 June
- “This trade spat story looks to have good legs on it,” Mike van Dulken and Artjom Hatsaturjants at Accendo Markets, said by email. “Buckle up.”
Monday, 25 June
- Miners Glencore, Rio Tinto and BHP Billiton were down between 3.3 percent and 4.7 percent with Mike van Dulken and Artjom Hatsaturjants at Accendo Markets noting “weaker commodities providing a hindrance to UK Index Energy and Mining names”.
- https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-stocks/UK Index -dips-as-fresh-trade-war-fears-rattle-global-markets-idUKKBN1JL0WD
This research is produced by Accendo Markets Limited. Research produced and disseminated by Accendo Markets is classified as non-independent research, and is therefore a marketing communication. This investment research has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote its independence and it is not subject to the prohibition on dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research. This research does not constitute a personal recommendation or offer to enter into a transaction or an investment, and is produced and distributed for information purposes only.
Accendo Markets considers opinions and information contained within the research to be valid when published, and gives no warranty as to the investments referred to in this material. The income from the investments referred to may go down as well as up, and investors may realise losses on investments. The past performance of a particular investment is not necessarily a guide to its future performance.
Prepared by Michael van Dulken, Head of Research