This report is not a personal recommendation and does not take into account your personal circumstances or appetite for risk.
Accendo Press Quotes – Week Ending 27 July 2018
« Back to Category
Friday, 27 July
- “The shale deal presents a promising opportunity for BP to reverse many years of underinvestment,” said Artjom Hatsaturjants, analyst at Accendo Markets.
Thursday, 26 July
- “Total is also benefiting from reopening of Libya’s oil exporting capacity,” Accendo Markets research analyst Artjom Hatsaturjants told AFP.
Wednesday, 25 July
- “It was a strong start to the week yesterday and I think we’re back to looking at the potential negatives and people … are taking risk off the table,” said Mike van Dulken, head of research at Accendo Markets.
- https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-stocks/mining-shares-drag-UK Index -lower-but-itv-shines-idUKKBN1KF152?il=0
Tuesday, 24 July
- “With yet another disappointing earnings report today, have the investors finally had enough?,” said Artjom Hatsaturjants, research analyst at Accendo Markets.
Monday, 23 July
- “You could argue that easyJet is more immune to the crew disruption angle, given its better relations with unions,” said Mike van Dulken, head of research at Accendo Markets.
- https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-stocks/UK Index -falls-as-cyclicals-slide-pound-firms-idUKKBN1KD0ZK
This research is produced by Accendo Markets Limited. Research produced and disseminated by Accendo Markets is classified as non-independent research, and is therefore a marketing communication. This investment research has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote its independence and it is not subject to the prohibition on dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research. This research does not constitute a personal recommendation or offer to enter into a transaction or an investment, and is produced and distributed for information purposes only.
Accendo Markets considers opinions and information contained within the research to be valid when published, and gives no warranty as to the investments referred to in this material. The income from the investments referred to may go down as well as up, and investors may realise losses on investments. The past performance of a particular investment is not necessarily a guide to its future performance.
Prepared by Michael van Dulken, Head of Research