This report is not a personal recommendation and does not take into account your personal circumstances or appetite for risk.
Accendo Press Quotes – Week Ending 15 June 2018
« Back to Category
Friday, 15 June
This is Money
Mike van Dulken, head of research at Accendo Markets, said: ‘Today’s announcement builds on yesterday’s already impressive 6.5 per cent climb on a trio of good news. ‘Firstly, we were told that necessary restructuring/job cuts (to make it lean and mean) might cost £500m but would save a net £400m from 2020.
Thursday, 14 June
This is Money
- Artjom Hatsaturjants, research analyst at Accendo Markets: ‘Shares in UK’s flagship engine manufacturer Rolls-Royce were +3% as the company announced it was cutting 4.6K UK jobs (8.4% of company workforce) to save a net £400M p.a. by end of 2020.
- http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-5842939/UK Index -LIVE-Rolls-Royce-announces-restructure-plan-puts-4600-jobs-risk.html
Wednesday, 13 June
- Mike van Dulken, head of research at Accendo Markets, said the breach “will do little to boost its reputation”. “More importantly perhaps, and awful timing with GDPR not even a month old, is the revelation that 1.2m records including names, addresses and emails have also been accessed,” he said. “Again, no sign the info left Dixons’ systems but, at the end of the day, it was left at risk.”
Tuesday, 12 June
- The pound could “be a Brexit punchbag ahead of a potential 48 hours of Commons debate and voting on the Brexit Withdrawal Bill,” warned analysts at Accendo Markets.
Monday, 11 June
- “Defensive stocks are dominating the UK Index leaders, suggesting a still cautious investor attitude, rather than the genuine risk-on start to the week,” said Artjom Hatsaturjants, analyst at Accendo Markets.
- https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-stocks/britains-UK Index -rises-as-pounds-weakens-bid-war-hopes-lift-inmarsat-idUKKBN1J70YC?il=0
This research is produced by Accendo Markets Limited.
Research produced and disseminated by Accendo Markets is classified as non-independent research,
and is therefore a marketing communication. This investment research has not been prepared in accordance
with legal requirements designed to promote its independence and it is not subject to the prohibition on
dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research. This research does not constitute a personal
recommendation or offer to enter into a transaction or an investment, and is produced and distributed for information purposes only.
Accendo Markets considers opinions and information contained within the research to be valid when published,
and gives no warranty as to the investments referred to in this material. The income from the investments referred to may go down as well as up,
and investors may realise losses on investments. The past performance of a particular investment is not necessarily a guide to its future performance.
Prepared by Michael van Dulken, Head of Research