This report is not a personal recommendation and does not take into account your personal circumstances or appetite for risk.
Accendo Press Quotes – Week Ending 1 June 2018
« Back to Category
Friday, 1 June
- “While euroskeptics will still dominate … markets were considering this a preferable outcome to the alternative of fresh elections,” said Artjom Hatsaturjants, an analyst at Accendo Markets.
Thursday, 31 May
- London’s benchmark index would be higher were it not for the stronger sterling and oil prices withdrawing from recent highs, said analyst Artjom Hatsaturjants at Accendo Markets. “Markets were no longer in panic mode, having digested the fallout from Italy’s cabinet crisis. With European and German inflation accelerating closer to ECB’s 2% target rate, markets were in forward-looking mode, trying to assess impact of potential future policy changes.”
Wednesday, 30 May
- “The UK 100 is in recovery mode, clawing back some of yesterday’s losses on the combined support of a slightly stronger (dollar) … and oil prices retreating from week’s lows,” said Accendo Markets analyst Artjom Hatsaturjants.
- https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-stocks/oil-majors-help-UK Index -recover-after-global-sell-off-idUKKCN1IV0YE
Tuesday, 29 May
Australian Associated Press
- “Even a weaker GBP (typically a boon for UK Index global stocks) and a euro battered by Italian/Spanish geopolitical risks were not sufficient to prop up equities,” said Accendo Markets analyst Artjom Hatsaturjants in a note.
This research is produced by Accendo Markets Limited.
Research produced and disseminated by Accendo Markets is classified as non-independent research,
and is therefore a marketing communication. This investment research has not been prepared in accordance
with legal requirements designed to promote its independence and it is not subject to the prohibition on
dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research. This research does not constitute a personal
recommendation or offer to enter into a transaction or an investment, and is produced and distributed for information purposes only.
Accendo Markets considers opinions and information contained within the research to be valid when published,
and gives no warranty as to the investments referred to in this material. The income from the investments referred to may go down as well as up,
and investors may realise losses on investments. The past performance of a particular investment is not necessarily a guide to its future performance.
Prepared by Michael van Dulken, Head of Research