Refer a Friend to Accendo Markets
If you like our service, tell your friends & you both make £50!
Do you have friends you think might enjoy trading with Accendo too? If you refer them to Accendo, you could earn £50 for every friend who goes on to open an account. Not only that, but we will give your friend £50 too!
All we ask is that your friend places a minimum of 5 equity CFD trades.
As soon as they do, we will credit your accounts with £50 each.
We like to keep things simple here!
Please keep an eye on this page so that you can keep abreast of the latest offers we have.
Please note the £50 will be credited to your trading account. You can withdraw the £50 with no restrictions.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other account opening offer.
- This offer is not open to Accendo Markets Limited’s employees or employees of any company engaged in competition with Accendo Markets Ltd.
- To qualify for the ‘Refer a Friend’ offer you must be a registered CFD account holder of Accendo Markets Ltd.
- You must have a personal/business relationship with the person you intend to refer. Additionally, it is your understanding that this person is interested in receiving information about Accendo Markets Ltd and the services on offer.
- Not all applicants will be successful. An account will be opened subject to status, and in-line with our regulatory obligations.
- The referred friend must not previously have held an Accendo Markets Ltd account.
- You can only refer a friend to Accendo Markets Ltd once. If the same friend opens a spread betting account as well as a CFD account you will only receive £50 once, not for each account they open.
- To qualify for the £50 credit to your trading account, your friend must open an account and carry out 5 equity CFD trades.
- The credit must be claimed within a month of the friend’s account opening.
- Accendo Markets Ltd reserve the right to exclude you from this offer if, in our opinion, you have tried to benefit from trades not made in good faith or fraudulent activities. Accendo Markets Ltd are not obligated to provide a reason for such an exclusion.