We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, when applying for an account or by any other means of contact with Accendo Markets, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Accendo Markets may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to your business with us, in-line with our regulatory obligations
What we do with the information we gather
We may require this information as part of our regulatory obligations, or to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may use the information for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- As a client or prospective client, we may use your information to contact you regarding our services. We may contact you from time to time by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may ask third parties to conduct market research or trials of new features and services, and ask them to run promotional campaigns for us.
- Unless you have opted not to receive offers, we may use your information to send you offers by email or post from us and other carefully selected outside companies. We do not give, rent or sell your email address to any third party.
- Should you wish to unsubscribe from one of our free emails at any time, instructions on how to do so are included in every email. You can also send an email to email@example.com, or contact us on 0203 051 7461 (9.00am - 5.00pm, Mon-Fri).
- Any email you send to Accendo Markets Limited is completely confidential. We will not add your name to our email list without your permission.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
We also use third party cookies. These cookies are used by us and our business partners to serve you with advertisements when using certain websites. Some advertisements may be relevant to you and your interests. These cookies may also help us and our business partners regulate the advertisement you receive and measure the effectiveness of the advert. Even if we let our business partners place the cookies for advertising we do not identify you to those business partners. We also use these cookies for statistical purposes, to help us target our advertising effectively.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You can request to be removed from our email list at any time by clicking the ‘opt-out’ at the end of every promotional email we send to you. We will endeavor to comply with your request as quickly as possible.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.